As a values-driven, people-centric organisation, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and a key driver in the sustained growth and success of our business. We believe in creating an inclusive working environment where everyone not only feels valued but is motivated to deliver to the best.
T-SQUARED wants to be an employer of choice for high-quality, talented people no matter their gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, religion or social background because we recognise that having a diverse, talented workforce makes us stronger and can only add value to our business.
We celebrate differences and promote inclusivity believing that diversity of thought, approaches and experiences enrich our culture as a business, as set out in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
Health and Safety
We are committed to health and safety in every aspect of our work.
Our philosophy is that the Health and Safety of our employees and any persons affected by our works is paramount to everything we do. We believe in the following Health and Safety values:
- Health and Safety is everyone's responsibility - take care of ourselves and others around us
- Nothing we do is worth endangering the safety or health of our employees - cutting corners or risk-taking will not be tolerated
- Promotion of safe behaviours and the demonstration of best practice - this is our minimum benchmark Active involvement in challenging safe behaviour - do not walk by unsafe practice
- Communication flow both to and from employees is paramount The promotion of a safety culture throughout the company.
Our aim is to create an accident-free working environment striving to achieve best practice within our industry. We will ensure that suitable resources are in place to manage any residual risks identified. This is to ensure that all staff are aware that we are committed to preventing accidents and ill health at our sites, workplaces, offices and whilst traveling to and from our place of work.
We actively protect and, where possible, enhance the environment through our operations
We recognise that we have a significant part to play in minimising the environmental impact of our business operations to ensure the long-term sustainability of the developments and services we provide.
We are committed to a positive and responsible course of action with regard to those aspects of the business, which impact upon the environment. We always act in accordance with best practices, preserving and, where possible, enhancing the quality of the environment.
Our committment to environmental sustainability is demonstrated through the maintenance of our Environmental Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 14001 and is focussed on the prevention of environmental pollution and continuously improving the performance of our business. Key components of the system include the establishment of environmental objectives and targets, which require us to achieve continual improvement and the establishment of programmes to ensure the satisfaction of these improvements, objectives and target.
The strategy addresses the following key areas to:
- Review environmental impacts pre-work Improve materials and resource management
- Increase employee awareness and training
- Protect natural resources
- Recycle materials and minimise waste
- Relate to customers and regulatory authorities
- Safely transport and dispose of waste materials
- Management, staff and employees are encouraged to liaise and work closely with suppliers, sub-contractors and customers to ensure the services will meet and exceed all regulatory requirements and other applicable requirements.